Whether for target shooting, plinking, varmint control, or small game hunting, air guns are an inexpensive and fun means to an end. Now, Hatsan USA gives you a choice between a pistol or carbine in one platform with the JET II. Available in .177, .22, or .25 calibers, you can be sure to get the chambering that’s right for the task. Not to mention, dual air cylinders ensure you have the air capacity you need to get the job done.
The Hatsan JET II PCP Air Pistol
Like the JET I, the JET II is easily convertible from pistol to carbine, with the included extendable butt stock. As a result, the platform goes from an overall length of 15 inches to 22.8-24.6 inches by turning some screws. Likewise, with a weight of 2.8 pounds (3.4 with stock), the JET II makes a great addition to any backpacking trip.
The biggest change between the JET I and JET II is in the dual air cylinders with built-in pressure gauge. Providing 48 total shots, each cylinder holds 40cc of air and fills to 250 BAR (3,625 PSI). Available in .177, .22, or .25 calibers, the JET II fires at up to 788 FPS (.177), 700 FPS (.22), and 600 FPS (.25) with lead pellets. However, velocities increase with lead-free pellets.
The JET II ships with black cylinders, but additional cylinders are available in your choice of black, red, blue, or green. Running along the sides of the cylinders and the top of the upper receiver are Picatinny rails. As a result, you can attach lights, optics, or other accessories to enhance the shooting experience. However, three integrated pop-up sights offer multiple aiming options.
Featuring a 7.9-inch shrouded precision rifled and choked German steel barrel, the action is provided via a side lever. The pistol includes two detachable, caliber-specific, multi-shot pistol S/Roto index magazines. Finally, a manual safety in the trigger guard ensures safe handling when not on target.
The Hatsan JET II PCP Air pistol is available now, with a retail price of $339.99. For more info, please visit HatsanAirGunsUSA.com.
Hatsan JET II Features
- Side-lever, repeating, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) carbine air rifle/pistol
- Available in .177, .22, and .25 calibers
- Removable** dual 40 cc (80 cc total) air cylinders fills to 250 BAR on JET II (DO NOT REMOVE WHILE PRESSURIZED)
- Extra single and dual air cylinders available in 4 colors – black, red, blue, and green
- Built-in pressure gauge to monitor cylinder pressure
- Barrel shroud protects and stabilizes barrel for maximum durability and accuracy
- Precision rifled and choked German steel barrel
- 2 detachable, caliber-specific, multi-shot, pistol S/Roto Index magazines included
- Full length 11 mm dovetail rail
- 3 Integrated, adjustable flip-up sights
- Ambidextrous, all-weather, rugged, synthetic pistol grip with finger grip molds
- Lightweight, telescoping, detachable, buttstock
- Checkered grip for better control and feel
- Elevation adjustable cheek rest
- Picatinny accessory rails mounted on both sides of receiver/air cylinder
- Extended Foster connector included
- Manual safety
- Weight: 2.8 lbs.; 3.4 lbs. with stock
- Barrel Length: 7.9 in.
- Overall Length: 15 in. without stock; 22.8 in.-24.6 in. with stock
- Max Velocity* – Lead Free Pellets – 810 FPS – .177; 700 FPS – .22; 600 FPS – .25
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – 788 FPS – .177; 700 FPS – .22; 600 FPS – .25
- Shots at Optimal Velocity JET II – 48 – .177; 42 – .22; 30 – .25
- Max Muzzle Energy* – 9.7 FPE – .177; 15.6 FPE – .22; 16.5 FPE – .25
- MSRP: $339.99
* Velocity & energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
**DO NOT REMOVE THE DUAL AIR CYLINDERS WHILE PRESSURIZED