The company recently announced that it has released its S7 Sling Pack featuring three key design elements to create efficiencies in the field.
- RELATED STORY: Field Protection: Hatch’s Task Heavy SOGL Glove
Hatch’s new quick-action bag—designed to carry an officer’s essentials in a less bulky, easier-to-access, and more streamlined way—features a C-clip which attaches to the belt to reduce bouncing, a top flap that opens outward and away from the body, and a contrasting interior color.
The S7 Sling Pack allows the officer to carry extra magazines, a trauma kit, spare radio battery and a back-up firearm. Rather than a general-purpose bag, this action bag, constructed of heavy-duty 1000-denier Cordura nylon, features three key innovations:
- The C-clip allows the user to run without worrying about the pack bouncing. The C-clip can also easily be removed so the user can swing it around to the front for easy access when rendering medical help.
- The top flap of the pouch opens outward away from the body so it doesn’t fall in the way when an officer needs to access something quickly.
- The interior color is also designed to contrast with the exterior black color making the contents easier to identify and secure.
The bag contains numerous compartments: three exterior, eight interior and multiple magazine/clip holders. MOLLE loops cover the front of the bag for easy attachment of accessories and the S7 is also designed with heavy duty hardware for significant durability.
- RELATED STORY: Hatch Releases New Duty Gloves with Touchscreen Capability
The S7 Sling Pack, offered in black, is available now with an MSRP of $49.99.
For more information on the S7 Sling Pack and other products from Hatch, please visit Safariland.com/hatch