When a product is designed for the U.S. Special Forces, you know that it’s built tough.
FirstEdge’s hefty 5050 Survival Knife was designed and built in partnership with U.S. Special Forces to their demanding specifications to create a true survival tool. This immensely strong knife is a full-tang construction, made of high grade ELMAX Steel with course textured G-10 handles.
- RELATED STORY: 15 High-Quality Knives For 2015
The ELMAX Stainless Steel blade is .235 inches thick, with the blade length runs 5.125 inches. The 5050 Survival Knife has a total length of 11.25 inches and a weight of 17.5 ounces.
The Patent Pending Kydex Tri-Composite Sheath is able to be disassembled for cleaning and was built to withstand the harshest conditions on the planet.
- RELATED STORY: 16 New Tactical Folding Blades For Police
Other features of the 5050 Survival Knife include:
- 60-61 HRC
- 1.47 lb. Packaged Weight / 17.5 oz. Knife Only
- Bevel – Flat Grind
- Course Textured Black G-10 Handles
- Striking Pommel
- Lanyard Hole
- Stainless Steel Hex Fasteners
- Black Oxide Finish On Blade and Fasteners
For more information on the 5050 Survival Knife and other products from First Edge, please visit FirstEdgeUSA.com.