Now, the company has expanded its HST Personal Defense line to include 380 Auto.
- RELATED VIDEO: Federal Premium Adds 2 New Bullets to 2014 Ammo Arsenal
HST ammunition provides consistent expansion, optimum penetration and terminal performance that raise the bar for micro-size handguns. Its specially designed hollow point won’t plug, and the jacket and core hold together to provide almost 100 percent weight retention. The construction ensures micro-size handguns deliver the power needed for personal defense situations.
HST 99-grain bullet’s exclusive design delivers best-in-caliber expansion, outperforming all other leading factory brands in 380 Auto. The result is full-size terminal performance from a compact platform.
Performance tests were based on bullet and crush cavity diameters versus competition; tested with a micro handgun in 380 Auto with a 2.75-inch barrel fired into 10 percent ballistics gelatin at 10 feet.
- RELATED STORY: Federal Premium Ammunition Announces Mobile Ballistics App
For more information on the new 380 Auto Load, please visit FederalPremium.com.
Features & Benefits
- New 380 Auto load for micro-size concealed carry pistols
- Specially designed hollow point expands reliably ‘
- Expanded diameter and weight retention produce the desired penetration for personal defense situations, without over-penetrating
- Bullet nose profile, nickel-plated case and Federal primer provide the ultimate in function and reliability in semi-automatic handguns