Federal Premium is among the premiere names on the market when it comes to ammunition, and it recently took its talents to the Modern Sporting Rifle (MSR) world.
Just as MSR shooters frequently modify their rifles with accessories to match their shooting needs, Fusion MSR ammunition delivers hunters the same degree of customization in ammunition. The result is excellent feeding and functioning on any hunt.
MSRs are versatile, handling everything from tactical to competition, coyotes to elk. Shooters often build these rifles from the ground up to match their specific needs. Fusion MSR loads provide that same degree of customization in ammunition.
The cartridges are specifically designed for hunting, performing to their ballistic peak through 16-inch barrels for AR-15 platforms and 20-inch barrels for AR-10 platforms. The Fusion bullet transfers tremendous energy on impact for deadly knockdown power.
- RELATED STORY: Federal Premium Ammunition Announces Mobile Ballistics App
Other features and benefits of the Fusion MSR ammunition include:
- Primer, propellant, bullet and case are optimized for hunting in MSR actions
- Flawless feeding and function
- Skived bullet tip for long-range expansion
- Molecularly-fused jacket around a pressure-formed core produces excellent accuracy
- Boat-tail bullet design for flatter trajectories and better downrange velocity and energy
Prices for the Fusion MSR ammunition are as follows:
- .223 Rem. 62-grain Fusion: $27.95
- 6.8 SPC 115-grain Fusion: $29.95
- .308 Win. 150-grain Fusion: $30.95
- .338 Federal 185-grain Fusion: $37.95
For more information on the Fusion MSR ammunition and other products from Federal Premium, please visit FederalPremium.com.