Fab Defense recently announced the release of its newest rifle accessory, the Rapid Adjustable Precision Stock (RAPS). The RAPS takes the requirements of the professional precision shooter in mind to design an accessory upgrade component.
Fab Defense RAPS
The RAPS incorporates the mandatory features for a precision stock, according to Fab Defense. Features include an integrated cheek rest and adjustable length of pull. It also adds the benefits of easy manipulation, reduced weight and cutting edge features and materials. The RAPS enables shooters of all sizes to engage targets from any position.
The RAPS allows for a wide range of one-handed adjustment. This enables shooters to keep their eyes downrange, using the company’s 1Latch system. It includes a memory feature, returning the adjustable length of pull to its pre-set position.
Additionally, the RAPS features an integrated cheek rest with a height adjustment of up to 42mm. Meanwhile, the non-slip rubber buttpad delivers 10mm of height adjustment.
The system utilizes an extremely durable polymer composite construction, giving years of hard use in tough conditions. From battlefield, to long-range competition, the RAPS meets the mission, according to Fab Defense.
- Integrated Cheek Rest & adjustable Length Of Pull (LOP)
- Patent-pending 1Latch system, locks both LOP and Cheek Rest height with one lever
- 1Latch system, can be configured for right or left-hand shooters
- New LOP memory feature, set it once and the adjustable butt-pad will spring out to the same length every time
- LOP Adjustment Range: 32mm (1.26″)
- Integrated Cheek Rest, adjustment range; 42mm (1.65″)
- Adjustable LOP, on AR10 from 378mm to 410mm (14.8″-16.14″)
- Concealed Picatinny rail at the bottom of the stock for use with a monopod
- Heavy duty, rubber butt-pad with height adjustment
- The RAPS includes one per-installed adapter for rifle-length receiver extension tube, and two additional adapters for MIL-SPEC Carbine tubes (one for M4 type receivers and one universal)
- Easy installation, no gunsmith required
For more information, please visit fabdefenseus.com