Now here’s one we can really get behind. Get more out of your BB gun game, and really up the fun, with the new Crosman ST-1 BB Airgun. The fully convertible unit switches between rifle and pistol configurations. Better still, it packs a 300-BB payload for maximum trigger time!
Crosman ST-1 Full-Auto BB Airgun
The ST-1 utilizes a high-capacity magazine at the heart of the build. With 300 BBs onboard, it maximizes capacity and fun. Shooters can simply let it rip! An adjustable/removable stock and barrel extender enables use of an included red dot sight for rifle use. Pop off the stock, unscrew the barrel extender, and now the ST-1 functions as a compact AR-style pistol. Fire either configuration in either full- or semi-auto.
The look of the ST-1 harkens images of Starship Troopers or the like. It comes in a futuristic white on black, featuring tactical-style grips. From tin cans to airsoft targets, the ST-1 should provide loads of training or fun.
The Crosman ST-1 retails for $279. For even more info, please visit crosman.com.
Crosman ST-1 Specifications
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Barrel Type: Smooth Bore
- Caliber: BB
- Lead Pellet Velocity: Up to 430 fps
- Mounting Rail: Picatinny
- Powerplant: CO2
- Overall Weight: 6.3 pounds
- Safety: Selector
- Steel BB Velocity: Up to 430 fps
- Stock Material: Nylon Fiber
- MSRP: $279
Crosman ST-1 Key Features
- ·Converts between rifle and pistol with removable stock and barrel extender
- ·Easy switch between full- and semi-auto
- ·Make it last with the integrated high-capacity magazine, holding 25 rounds or over 300 BBs
- ·Dual CO2 powerplant keeps your ammo slamming at up to 430 fps
- ·Hang tight with tactile grip zone that accentuate the ST-1’s futuristic white & black look
- ·Red dot sight included
- ·Adjustable stock
We often drill down on the serious here, and with good reason. We provide the intel on the best guns and gear for concealed carry, duty, home defense, hunting or high-level competition. Sure, you can train with the Crosman ST-1. But’s let be honest here, this one is all about having some fun. At first glance, the ST-1 looks like a great way to introduce new shooters to putting some safe rounds downrange. Setup the backyard range and get on the trigger!