In the midst of the biggest pandemic in recent memory, along with NOT panicking (stop buying toilet paper), staying informed is critical; that’s why we’re here. The collective “we” in this instance is the Athlon Outdoors network of websites: BallisticMag.com, RealWorldSurvivor.com, SkillsetMag.com, PersonalDefenseWorld.com, and Tactical-Life.com. For those of you searching for coronavirus update after update, we have you covered.
Coronavirus Update Guide
With our network of websites, we’ll be providing you endless amounts of coverage on the coronavirus (COVID-19). Along with that, we’ll provide you useful tips and information that is both helpful and, most importantly, accurate. We’ll also bring some humor to the situation — see SkillsetMag.com — because it’s OK to laugh during times like these.
This isn’t the end of the world as we know it. It’s just a new situation that everyone is trying to get a handle on. For now, let us guide you through the process. Lastly, if there’s anything we can do to help, let us know in the comment section below.
Below are our five guides for each of our networks. Each one caters to a different aspect of the coronavirus as it relates to firearms and survival.
- BallisticMag.com Guide: Firearm-related survival, medical updates, and fireams industry news
- RealWorldSurvivor.com Guide: Survival, prepping, and self-reliance
- SkillsetMag.com Guide: Satire and humor, even during these dark times
- PersonalDefenseWorld.com Guide: Law updates, self-defense guides, and gun buying news
- Tactical-Life.com Guide: Police and military response to COVID-19.