Bond Arms recently released its newest break-action handgun, the Patriot. The Bond Arms Patriot honors military veterans while providing a functional collector’s item with multiple capabilities.
The pistol serves as a reliable self-defense gun or show piece for gun collectors, according to Bond Arms. The Patriot features a stainless steel double-barrel and frame. With 3-inch barrels, the pistol fires both .45 Colt and 2.5-inch .410 shotshells.
The pistol comes with barrels interchangeable and compatible with all standard Bond Arms barrels. Addtional features include an automatic spent casing extractor for quicker reloads. Meanwhile, a patented rebounding hammer, retracting firing pins, cross-bolt safety and spring-loaded, cammed locking lever highlight the platform. For visual appeal, the Patriot wears laser-carved rosewood grips featuring an American flag and bald eagle.
“All of us at Bond Arms are grateful for the service of our military men and women and celebrate them not only on Veterans Day but every day of the year. We created the Patriot to do just that,” said Gordon Bond, founder of Bond Arms.
The Patriot comes with a leather BAD driving holster. The pistol retails for $648. For more information, visit bondarms.com.
Bond Arms Patriot Features
- Chambered for .45 Colt/2.5-in. .410
- Stainless-steel frame
- 3-inch stainless-steel slide barrels
- Extended, engraved rosewood grips
- Front-blade and fixed-rear sights
- Automatic spent casing extractor
- Patented rebounding hammer
- Retracting firing pins
- Cross-bolt safety
- Spring-loaded, cammed locking lever
- Compatible with all standard Bond Arms barrels
- Trigger guard
- Overall Length: 5 inches long
- Overall Weight; 20 ounces
- MSRP: $648