BLACKHAWK!, a Virginia-based manufacturer of tactical gear and accessories, is building off the popularity of their SERPA holsters designed for law enforcement, military personnel and responsible citizens with the introduction of SERPA models for the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm/.40 S&W and Glock 42. These holsters, designed for personal protection, are in the SERPA CQC Concealment Holster line in matte finish. They come in a right and left-handed configuration.
The SERPA CQC Concealment holster delivers in terms of speed and reliability. It comes with two separate retention levels: a passive retention detent adjustment screw and the patented SERPA Auto Lock release. The SERPA Auto Lock release allows the end user to draw the weapon in a normal fashion, using the index finger sliding from the body of the holster to the frame of the weapon in one movement. When the firearm is re-holstered, the Auto Lock engages the trigger guard with an audible click, and will not let go until released.
According to a press release, BLACKHAWK! is also releasing new models as part of the Sportster Standard line for the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm/.40 S&W and Glock 42. The Sportster Standard holsters feature passive-retention detent adjustment system, but not the SERPA Auto Lock Release.
Manufacturer suggested retail price for the SERPA CQC Concealment holster varies from $48.99 to $59.99 See below for more information.
- Passive retention detent adjustment screw and SERPA Auto Lock release
- Reinforces full master grip and superior draw technique
- Immediate retention and audible click upon re-holster for security
- Speed-cut design allows rapid draw, target acquisition, and re-holster while keeping eyes on target
- Includes belt loop and paddle platform
- Increase your holster’s versatility with the SERPA Quick Disconnect System Kit (sold separately)
For more information about the SERPA holster and other products offered by BLACKHAWK!, please visit http://www.blackhawk.com