New for 2014, the semi-auto ArmaLite M-15TBN delivers pinpoint accuracy on demand, just like it’s bolt-gun brother the AR-31. Combined with ArmaLite’s Low-Profile Gas Block, forged upper and lower receivers, and a 1:8 twist, it’s perfect for Law Enforcement and Military duty, the rigors of competition, or your next day at the long distance range.
Featuring a triple-lapped, stainless-steel, 18-inch match-grade barrel, complimented by an ArmaLite National Match trigger, and free-floated quadrail handguards, all the components of the ArmaLite M-15TBN come together, doing their part to ensure accuracy and precision, shot after shot. Look for an in-depth review on Tactical-Life.com, soon!
• Caliber: .223/5.56x45mm NATO National Match
• Barrel: 18″ AISI 416R Stainless Steel T Heavy
• Rifling Twist: RH 1:8”
• Muzzle Device: Flash Suppressor
• Gas Block: ArmaLite Low-profile Gas Block
• Handguard: ArmaLite Free Float Quadrail
• Upper Receiver: Forged Flattop with Picatinny Rail, 7075-T6 Aluminum
• Lower Receiver: 7075-T6 Aluminum (forged)
• Trigger: National Match two-stage
• Overall Length: 35.2-38.5“
• Weight: 7.9 lbs.
• Finish: Hard Anodized Aluminum, Manganese Phosphated Steel
• Features: One 10-Round Magazine, Owner’s Manual, Limited Lifetime Warranty
For more information on the ArmaLite M-15TBN 5.56mm Rifle, visit armalite.com.