Adams Arms wanted to give shooters versatility when firing the piston-driven AR-15 system.
The manufacturer’s new .300BLK rifles, uppers and barrels are designed from the ground up for maximum performance.
Now shooters have the reliability of Adams Arms’ patented piston system AR-15 platform combined with the capability of the popular .300BLK caliber.
Adams Arms’ .300BLK rifles are designed with a pistol length gas pickup for the highest reliability with the wide variety of .300BLK ammunition. THeir newly designed XLP gas block offers selector adjustable gas settings to tune the system to each owner’s individual shooting needs.
For more information on the .300BLK lineup and other products from Adams Arms, please visit AdamsArms.net.
THE ADAMS ARMS PISTON SYSTEM
- Short stroke free floating self-cleaning piston system.
- Carbon and gases are expelled forward, away from operator.
- Corrosive resistant coating processes.
- Harmonics are not transferred into the barrel.
- Tunable gas selector settings for all applications
- Doesn’t vent directly to atmospheric pressure; this eliminates flash signature and supersonic crack which is optimal for night vision and suppresses fire.
THE 300BLK SPECIFICATIONS
- Pistol Position Piston Operation for .300blk Reliability
- 2 Twist Rates Available Each Optimized for Hypersonic or Subsonic Ammunition
- 1:12 Twist Rate to Maximize Stabilization of 125Grn Hypersonic Loads
- 1:9.5 Twist Rate for Optimal Performance with Heavy 220grn Subsonic Loads
- XLP System designed to allow the user to Tune Operation for Competition and Performance use as well as Tactical Suppressed Applications