Designed for precision sub-MOA long-range accuracy, the modular bolt action Bellator Rifle System from 21st-Tec provides four caliber options. The system allows you to easily swap between .338 Lapua Magnum, .300 Norma Magnum, .308 Winchester, and 6.5 Creedmoor. Perfect for long-range shooting enthusiasts, competitive shooters, military, and law enforcement applications, you can easily convert the Bellator to fit mission-specific needs.
The 21st-Tec Bellator Rifle System
Designed with the modularity of the AR platform, the system comes in a hard coat anodized black or FDE finish. Utilizing the familiar AR platform, it features a drop-in 2-stage match AR trigger with a 4.5-pound pull. Likewise, the AR selector, take-down pin, grip, and magazine release offer shooters a familiar feel that can be customized.
Each rifle comes with a button-rifled 416 stainless-steel barrel chambered in your choice of .338 Lapua Magnum, .300 Norma Magnum, .308 Winchester, and 6.5 Creedmoor. But once you buy the system, you only need to purchase another barrel to move to another cartridge.
However, conversion from the .338 Lapua Magnum to .308 requires also changing the bolt and magazine well. When in the .308/6.5 Creedmoor configuration, it uses standard AR10 metal or Magpul Pmags. The barrels are available in 24 inches for the .338 Lapua Mag and .308 Winchester, and 26 inches for the .300 Norma Mag and 6.5 Creedmoor. Correspondingly, each rifle features a 22.5-inch rail, regardless of barrel length.
Enabling shooters to maintain their grip on the rifle during operation, the bolt features a forward-located left-side charging handle. However, the ejection port still remains on the right side. The System is available with your choice of fully adjustable non-folding or folding stock. But the .338 Lapua Mag and .300 Norma Mag have the option of the Magpul PRS stock.
Each rifle comes in a custom-cut, high-density foam hard case with wheels.
The 21st-Tec Bellator Rifle System is available now with an MSRP of $5,000.00 (non-folding stock) and $5,600.00 (folding stock). For more info, please visit 21st-Tec.com.
21st-Tec Bellator Rifle System Specs
|.338 Lapua Magnum||.300 Norma Magnum||.308 Winchester||6.5 Creedmoor|
|Operation||Bolt Action Repeater||Bolt Action Repeater||Bolt Action Repeater||Bolt Action Repeater|
|Barrel Length||24 inches||26 inches||24 inches||26 inches|
|Overall Length||46.5 inches|
|47.5 inches||49.5 inches|
|Weight||11.4 pounds||11.9 inches||11.4 pounds||11.9 pounds|
|Mag. Capacity||10||10||10 or 20||10 or 20|
|Rail Length||22.5 inches||22.5 inches||22.5 inches||22.5 inches|
|Stock||Adjustable Folding Stock|
Adjustable Magpul PRS Stock
|Adjustable Folding Stock|
Adjustable Magpul PRS Stock
|Folding or Non-Folding Stock||Folding or Non-Folding Stock|
|MSRP||$5,000 (non-folding stock), $5,600 (folding stock)|
- Button Rifled 416R Stainless Steel Barrel
- 2-Stage Match Trigger 4.5 lbs (AR15)
- Ambidextrous Safety Selector (AR15)
- Caliber conversion between 338 Lapua Mag and 300 Norma Mag is done by a simple barrel swap, takes same bolt and magazine
- Conversion from 338 Lapua Mag to .308/6.5Creedmoor is done by switching out the barrel, bolt and magazine well
- Hard Coat Anodized Black or FDE with options of folding adjustable stock or non-folding Magpul PRS adjustable stock
- 10 Round detachable box magazine for 338 Lapua/300 Norma Mag
- Uses Standard AR10 metal or Magpul Pmags in .308 / 6.5 Creedmoor
- Available with fully adjustable folding or non-folding stock
- All Rifles come in custom cut high density foam Hard case with wheels