Sound suppressors are legal to use for hunting in a majority of states. Along with law enforcement uses, suppressors make for quiet training, plinking and pest control.
- RELATED STORY: Can Collection: 20 Cutting-Edge Suppressors
As sound suppressors have grown more popular, manufacturers have stepped up to the plate to produce some truly cutting-edge devices that offer the best possible performance.
Take a look at the gallery above for some of the best new sound suppressors that have been introduced to the firearms market.
- RELATED STORY: 17 of the Best New Sound Suppressors For 2015
For more information on the sound suppressors listed above, please visit the following websites:
- AAC Illusion 9: advanced-armament.com; 770-925-9988
- AAC Ti-RANT 45M: advanced-armament.com; 770-925-9988
- AWC Ultra 13 Match: awcsilencers.com; 800-401-7269
- Black Rain Ordnance: blackrainordnance.com; 888-836-2620
- Dead Air Silencers Sandman-L: deadairsilencers.com; 877-892-7544
- EliteIron CQC & Delta: eliteiron.com; 406-244-0234
- Gemtech GTSOC PRO: gemtech.com; 208-939-7222
- Gemtech’s “The One”: gemtech.com; 208-939-7222
- Liberty Suppressors: libertycans.net; 706-661-6911
- MasterPiece Arms 308S: masterpiecearms.com; 770-832-9430
- Sig Sauer SRD762-QD: sigsauer.com; 603-610-3000
- Stealth Engineering Group: segsuppressors.com
- SureFire Ryder 9-Ti: 800-828-8809; surefire.com
- Thunder Beast Ultra: 307-287-2052; thunderbeastarms.com
- Wilson Combat Whisper: wilsoncombat.com; 870-545-3618
- Yankee Hill Machine Sidewinder: yhm.net; 877-892-6533